Merrill House is located in Andover, Maine, in Maine’s western mountains (the end of the Mahoosuc Range).
- Click here for GPS directions to the winter / caretaker entrance
- Click here for GPS directions to the summer entrance (closed in the winter)
- Or copy/paste the turn-by-turn directions below.
View Merrill House map locations in a larger map
Turn-by-turn directions from Maine Turnpike, exit 63 at Gray (about 1.5 hours without traffic.)
- Follow signs to Rte 26N
- Stay on 26N through South Paris, plus about 10 miles (about 50 minutes)
- Right onto Rte 232N to end (about 15 minutes)
- Left onto Rte 2W for about a quarter mile
- Right onto Rte 5N for about 20 minutes
- In Andover, take a right after the Andover General Store onto Elm St./Rte 120
- Cross the bridge, start up the hill
- For lower entrance
- Left onto South Arm Rd.
- Right into first driveway
- For upper entrance
- Stay on Elm St. past South Arm Rd., about 300 yards
- Left into first driveway through stone gate
For more About the Merrill House, please select from the following links: